Sector67 August Monthly Meeting - Tuesday 8/3 7PM

Sector67 Team

Aug 1, 2021, 2:41:41 PM8/1/21
to Sector67 Members, sector67
Summer is zipping by!  We'll be hosting the monthly meeting this Tuesday 8/3 starting at 7PM.  It'll be a blended meeting so we'll be streaming on Zoom as well as meeting in person.  Anyone here in person will need to wear a mask the whole time as well as verify their vaccination status in person using this link (public access link within):

So far we have:
  1. Markus sharing a wireless digital scale build
  2. Kate will share her screen printing project
  3. I'll (hopefully) give a demo of a Pillar MK20 induction heater
  4. ???
  5. If you have something to share let me know!
I'll send out an update on Tuesday with a final list of presentations and a Zoom link.

See you Tuesday,

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605
http://sector67.org

56 Corry St
Madison, WI  53704

Dithermaster

Aug 2, 2021, 1:47:12 PM8/2/21
to Sector67 Members, sector67
If the meeting is still going after 8pm I can show a pair of aluminum dice I CNC'ed. I have a work meeting until then.

///d@
Dennis Adams

Sector67 Team

Aug 3, 2021, 11:53:47 AM8/3/21
to Sector67 Members, sector67
A reminder - masks are required for the in-person meeting, if you're stopping in for the first time please get here by 6:45PM so I can check your vaccination status online (public access link here: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/immunization/wir.htm ).

Presentations:
    • Markus sharing a wireless digital scale build
    • Kate will share her screen printing project
    • I'll give a demo of a Pillar MK20 induction heater
    • Jim and Sadiq update on the selective bird feeder
    • John might give a short talk about some metal möbius strips
    • Dennis might give a talk on some CNC'd aluminum dice

    Zoom meeting info:
    Topic: Sector67 August meeting
    Time: Aug 3, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

    Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87677598246?pwd=cERvNkx5RzM3Mm9XL2Ezd2RvTFZrdz09

    Meeting ID: 876 7759 8246
    Passcode: 447117
    One tap mobile
    +13017158592,,87677598246# US (Washington DC)
    +13126266799,,87677598246# US (Chicago)

    Dial by your location
            +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
            +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
            +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
            +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
            +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
            +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
    Meeting ID: 876 7759 8246
    Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdXLf55cPD

    Chris Meyer
    Director
    Sector67

    608-241-4605
    http://sector67.org

    56 Corry St
    Madison, WI  53704

    Sector67 Team

    Aug 3, 2021, 6:57:28 PM8/3/21
    to Sector67 Members, sector67
    Meeting starts in 64 minutes!

    Chris

    Chris Meyer
    Director
    Sector67

    608-241-4605
    http://sector67.org

    56 Corry St
    Madison, WI  53704

    Sector67 Team

    Aug 4, 2021, 3:47:54 PM8/4/21
    to Sector67 Members, sector67
    Thanks to our presenters and everyone who was able to make it:
    and thanks to Brian for setting up the wireless camera/microphones and generally experimenting with approaches to streaming content online/in person, we have plate microphones mounted on the ceiling/podium of the shop so it might be a little quiet but it should have a chance at catching room noise/questions :-)

    Chris

    Chris Meyer
    Director
    Sector67