Job opening: CHM System Administrator

dgfitch

Oct 19, 2021, 12:52:10 PM10/19/21
to Sector67 Public
Howdy! I'm trying to reach out to tech communities and people who wouldn't normally be reading the UW jobs listings. [Hopefully folks not interested skipped this message because of the subject line. Ha...]

The UW Center for Healthy Minds, where I work, is hiring a system administrator. Due to recent wacky bureaucratic changes, we no longer require degrees if folks have equivalent real-world experience. This is cool, but we're not quite sure how to reach a diverse pool of folks. So here I am!

The posting will be open for another two weeks starting today.

Thanks all,
Dan Fitch

P.S. I've been using the soldering skills Chris taught me long ago, to build a USB MIDI to old-school analog 5-pin MIDI converter box, so I can use this goofy capacitance instrument/controller with old synths... Thanks for always being out there exploring, tinkerers!

dgfitch

Oct 20, 2021, 3:16:59 PM10/20/21
to Sector67 Public
Sorry to spam again, but I made a date mistake (tm): the deadline is October 29.