Strange

bca...@googlemail.com

Mar 28, 2007, 12:00:34 AM3/28/07
to section9
Hi, nice to see a GITS community
it is so ironic, when the GITS series is all ab the net, it is so
difficult to find an active forum or community on the net... and it
is not that GITS is not popular or something(or is it?) wonder
why(-"-)
maybe due to its depth, it is just not the kind that is easy to get
into...
So thanks, Jacky, you hv done really well...

Jacky

Mar 28, 2007, 12:23:15 AM3/28/07
to sect...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!
Gits is popular, but lacking ppl 'study' them.
That's why I created the fansite.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to do update recently.

Jacky
網絡暴民 http://jacky.seezone.net

mak zhou

Mar 28, 2007, 9:00:49 AM3/28/07
to sect...@googlegroups.com
my guess is that because it's not a just "pop" anime, and what the market today like is "萌 (Moe)" or something similar. Hardcore cyberpunk is not mainstream :P
--
makzhou

my blog: http://makzhou.warehouse333.com