PyCon 2008 Open Space Session

Feiho...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2008, 11:18:59 AM3/5/08
to Secrets of the Framework Creators, kumar.m...@gmail.com
I have proposed an open space session on Friday, March 14 (the day
after we present the tutorial). This open space session will be a kind
of code lab, where people can sit down and work through the recipes
and exercises. Kumar and I will be on hand to answer people's
questions. You can view the open space proposal here:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/Open_Space

Note that time and place are still tentative, since we won't be able
to finalize them on the scheduling board until the actual start of the
conference. This is a good thing, because we can switch to a different
room if it seems that more than 30 people will show up.