Thank you

Daryl Spitzer

Mar 13, 2008, 2:06:12 PM3/13/08
to secrets-of-the-f...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Feihong and Kumar for an excellent tutorial. I can't recall
ever attending a tutorial that was as well prepared.

I'm looking forward to the Open Space session.

--
Daryl Spitzer

kreno

Mar 13, 2008, 7:07:27 PM3/13/08
to Secrets of the Framework Creators
I agree - that was the most organized session I've ever attended.

Thank you so much!

Kerri

Kumar McMillan

Mar 14, 2008, 5:09:37 PM3/14/08
to secrets-of-the-f...@googlegroups.com
I had a lot of fun, the thanks goes to you guys too for your patience
and attentiveness. For some reason, our room didn't get the usual
stack of tutorial surveys that PyCon distributes. I talked to Greg
about this and he says he will be emailing a link for the online
survey to all tutorial attendees. So look out for that soon, I
believe it will be addressed from Greg Lindstrom himself. The survey
addresses your experience with the tutorial and help the PSF improve
tutorials for the next year.

-Kumar