Some new features

twzg...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2014, 8:45:29 AM7/14/14
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Here are some new features I would like to suggest:
  • Basic encrypted scratchpad functionality. Allows exportability.
  • Self-destruct trigger password.
    • Erases the secret store by overwriting it with random, zero and one in random manner.
    • Have to be activated when lock screen is on.
    • Erases the program files instead of uninstalling. User must manually enable this option as some users may want to leave the programs intact.
    • User have to define a password as the trigger. The trigger should not be accessible as some plaintext data but instead the chosen self-destruct password should wrap a self-destruct flag that once decrypted would trigger the self-destruction process.
    • Data should not be recoverable after self-destruction.
    • Self-destruct ciphertext should be unrecognizable from normal encrypted data.
These features suggested above may impact the design of Secrets for Android and it's file structures.

Roger Tawa █ ♣ █

Jul 14, 2014, 9:29:10 PM7/14/14
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestions.