Problem updating app installed on SD card on NexusOne with froyo

Craig D

Jul 7, 2010, 1:05:59 PM7/7/10
to secrets-for-android
Hi,

I thought you should know about an issue I reported as Android Issue
9593: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=9593

This issue occurred in Secrets and another app (Wifi Analyzer) I had
installed on my SD card, so I thought is was an issue with Android 2.2
(or the Android Market) and not Secrets or Wifi Analyzer.
/Craig

Roger Tawa ▌♠▐

Jul 7, 2010, 1:25:42 PM7/7/10
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads-up Craig. I'll look into this.