I love this program, but is it still good for Ice Cream Sandwich?

Gshock

Jul 23, 2012, 12:05:44 AM7/23/12
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Can you also tell me what type of encryption is used to protect the content?  Thank you for such a great program, I particularly love that it does not require any internet permissions!!!

Roger Tawa █ ♣ █

Jul 23, 2012, 9:36:09 AM7/23/12
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gshock,

Glad you like the program. Not requiring unneeded permissions is by design.

You can see all the code for the app at
http://code.google.com/p/secrets-for-android/source/browse/ In
particular, bcrypt is used for encryption.

Marco Muuri

Jul 23, 2012, 9:37:08 AM7/23/12
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com

I use it on Jelly bean and ICS and it is working fine. I haven't checked encryption but it seems to work as it should.

/ Marco

Roger Tawa █ ♣ █

Jul 23, 2012, 10:26:53 AM7/23/12
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco,

Sorry, I missed your question in the subject. Yes secrets works on
ICS and JB. If you find any problem please report an issue at
http://code.google.com/p/secrets-for-android/issues/entry

Roger Tawa
http://tawacentral.net/
[One thing about paradigms: shift happens.]
[When you stop, you're done.]