Multiple password lists?

Jamie

Feb 16, 2012, 11:42:34 PM2/16/12
to secrets-for-android
Is there a way to run multiple instances of Secrets? Or use multiple
databases? For instance one for personal and one for other.
I'd like to allow my family to access my general household passwords
list while not compromising my own super secret personal list.

Roger Tawa █ ♣ █

Feb 17, 2012, 11:43:06 AM2/17/12
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jamie,

That's an interesting use case, but is not possible at the moment.
Can you open a feature request at
http://code.google.com/p/secrets-for-android/issues/entry and
described exactly what you'd like? Thanks.