Filter the secrets

Ricky

Mar 18, 2010, 2:05:21 AM3/18/10
to secrets-for-android
How can I filter the list of secrets? As mentioned in the manual, just
type the character from the main screen. But, how can I pop up the
keyboard? I am using Nexus One. Thanks.

Julien D.

Mar 18, 2010, 2:34:16 AM3/18/10
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Keyboard can be displayed at any moment on the Nexus One by clicking on the menu button during 2 seconds.

Ricky

Mar 18, 2010, 2:49:22 AM3/18/10
to secrets-for-android
Thanks, Julien. I wonder it is the secret of Nexus One as I can't find
it in the User Guide.... @_@