[secrets-for-android] imported only part of csv file

russ inc

May 6, 2010, 11:54:00 AM5/6/10
to secrets-for-android
I have imported my passwords to senses but only through the letter
E.....when I press the pop up to import the rest additional ones are
added and duplicated. How do I import the entire file without
duplication ...thanks Russ

Roger Tawa ▌♠▐

May 6, 2010, 3:45:06 PM5/6/10
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Russ,

How many secrets do you have in all?

How many secrets do you have up to the letter E?

Roger Tawa
http://tawacentral.net/
[One thing about paradigms: shift happens.]
[When you stop, you're done.]

russ inc

May 6, 2010, 11:50:36 PM5/6/10
to secrets-for-android
Thanks for getting back with me so promptly... I have 307 secrets I
need to import....96 or 97 of them were imported....I really
appreciate your help... Also, do you have a desktop version that I can
enter and sync with my phone? Russ

On May 6, 2:45 pm, Roger Tawa ▌♠▐ <ro...@tawacentral.net> wrote:
> Hi Russ,
>
> How many secrets do you have in all?
>
> How many secrets do you have up to the letter E?

> Roger Tawahttp://tawacentral.net/
> [One thing about paradigms: shift happens.]
> [When you stop, you're done.]
>
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:54, russ inc <rlhano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have imported  my passwords to senses but only through the letter
> > E.....when I press the pop up to import the rest additional ones are
> > added and duplicated.  How do I import the entire file without
> > duplication ...thanks Russ

russ inc

May 15, 2010, 2:34:02 PM5/15/10
to secrets-for-android
Roger..any suggestions how to import without duplication Tanks Russ

On May 6, 2:45 pm, Roger Tawa ▌♠▐ <ro...@tawacentral.net> wrote:
> Hi Russ,
>
> How many secrets do you have in all?
>
> How many secrets do you have up to the letter E?

> Roger Tawahttp://tawacentral.net/
> [One thing about paradigms: shift happens.]
> [When you stop, you're done.]
>
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:54, russ inc <rlhano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have imported  my passwords to senses but only through the letter
> > E.....when I press the pop up to import the rest additional ones are
> > added and duplicated.  How do I import the entire file without
> > duplication ...thanks Russ

Roger Tawa ▌♠▐

May 17, 2010, 11:38:30 AM5/17/10
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Russ,

Sorry for the late response. I have not had time to looking into yet.
Seems like the program does no like very large csv files.

In the meantime, can you break up your csv file into smaller chunks
and then import each one in turn? You say that letters A to E seem to
import, so try keeping the chunks smaller than that amount.