will not restore

mrseak

Jan 7, 2011, 6:20:55 PM1/7/11
to secrets-for-android
I had secrets installed on my DX with about 30 passwords. I got a new
DX and installed secrets as my first app. I put my original sd card in
the new phone. I followed the instructions for restoring. It loaded
in 1 pw which was my gmail acct I used to set up the phone. Nothing
else. HELP!

Roger Tawa █ ♣ █

Jan 11, 2011, 7:54:52 PM1/11/11
to secrets-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi mrseak,

When you did the backup on your original DX, did you see any error message?
When you did the restore on your new DX, did you see any error message?

Do you still have your original DX? Can you do the backup again and
try to restore again?