Feedback from Day One

Chris Smith

Oct 25, 2009, 4:28:58 AM10/25/09
to second-life-...@googlegroups.com
Really enjoyed the presentations from day one ... a sincere thanks to all the presenters who shared their skills, experiences and time ... also many thanks to those attending for contributing good stuff into the backchat / local chat.

Avatar Limits on isi 2
For info ... at one point isi2 was full at 40 avatars and others could not get in .... I didn't actually realise the max number could be changed ... talked with LL Concierge (who have always been VERY helpful) and now know how to change the max number allowed on the SIM ... and have upped it to a maximum of 60 on isi2 ... another skill I've now learnt.

Photographs
I did take a giant pile of photographs and they live at
All
Creative Commons Licence
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported

Communication
A reminder that there are a number of different ways for all different SLCF participants to communication .... attendees, builders, organisers, presenters .. all listed at http://bit.ly/SLCF09communication .. it would be appreciated if you could pass this on to others you meet at the Fair who are not on this list.
The main url for info is still http://bit.ly/SLCF09

Builders
Displays can stay up until 13th November

Finally
A plea to tag any digital media you produce related to the Fair with #SLCF09 ....

Many thanks

Chris

Shambles listed in top ten websites by (UK)

Second Life: Shamblesguru Voom
Twitter: shamblesguru   Skype: cthsmith
Chris Smith  :  email: csm...@csmith.info
Personal Learning Network: www.shambles.net/csmith/pln
Based in Thailand, working across S.E.Asia
The Education Project Asia www.shambles.net
Support for ICT across the Curriculum (consultancy)
'It's out there somewhere, the trick is finding it'
International Schools Island in Second Life
Indexing S.L. for Educators in S.L. itself