College Fair feedback form

Kraemer, Beth

Nov 2, 2009, 10:48:22 AM11/2/09
to second-life-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone - The presentations are over, but the 2009 College Fair in Second Life site is still open for business, with booth sites available to visitors to explore until Nov 13. During this final fair period, we would like to encourage all fair representatives, speakers and visitors to complete a brief feedback survey to give us your opinions about the event. We will use the information in a report and as a tool to help the organizers in planning future events. The survey URL is:

http://bit.ly/SLCF09feedback

Please feel free to share this with any colleagues who attended the event. Thank you!

* Abbey Zenith (Rhonda Trueman) abbe...@gmail.com
* Stone Semyorka (Tony Curtis) Tony....@uncp.edu
* Alice Burgess (Beth Kraemer) kra...@email.uky.edu
* Shamblesguru Voom (Chris Smith) csm...@csmith.info