College Fair in Second Life : Photographs #SLCF09

Chris Smith

Oct 26, 2009, 1:35:48 AM10/26/09
to second-life-...@googlegroups.com
All the photographs I took during the opening of the College Fair in Second
Life are now at Flickr online at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/csmith/sets/72157622422722893/
or
http://bit.ly/3NUgQL

these include all of the presentations and presenters ... over 200 pics

Creative Commons Licence http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Attribution to be
"Shamblesguru, www.shambles.net"

This set also includes shots of the exhibition areas before the stands were
put up ... so you can do 'before and after' comparisons.

I plan to take more of the displays themselves over the next week ... and
probably do a couple of machinima of the auto tours ... displays stay up
until 13th Nov .... I didn't realise just how many freebies were also being
given away at the stands ... I need to investigate more.

If you took any pics yourself then please remember to tag with #SLCF09 so
they can be more easily found ... this applies to any related digital
content of course ... blogs, bookmarks, facebook etc

What a great weekend it was ... am still recovering ... the unhealthy bacon
sandwiches at lunch will probably help. ;-)

Have fun

Chris

Shambles listed in top ten websites by (UK)
Teachers TV http://www.teachers.tv/video/4946

Second Life: Shamblesguru Voom
Twitter: shamblesguru Skype: cthsmith
ePortfolio www.shambles.net/csmith
w-shops www.shambles.net/csmith/workshops
Chris Smith : email: csm...@csmith.info
Personal Learning Network: www.shambles.net/csmith/pln
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/shamblesguru
Based in Thailand, working across S.E.Asia
The Education Project Asia www.shambles.net
Support for ICT across the Curriculum (consultancy)
'It's out there somewhere, the trick is finding it'
International Schools Island in Second Life
Indexing S.L. for Educators in S.L. itself
SLURL http://tinyurl.com/2o44dw