Building ... how many prims allowed #SLCF09

1 view

Chris Smith

Oct 11, 2009, 11:36:41 PM10/11/09
to second-life-...@googlegroups.com

To confirm

Each builder is asked to keep to a maximum of 100 prims per parcel of land
... regardless of the size of the parcel (10x20 or 20x20)

Because of the previous usage legacy this may not actually be what you see
in the "About Land" tab.

If in your parcel it is seen at less than 100 and you need the full
compliment then just drop me a IM/email ... telling me the SLURL and I'll
change it.

If you are in a plot that says more than 100 are available then I'd ask that
you still keep to a max of 100.

Apologies for any confusion.

Chris

Shambles listed in top ten websites by (UK)
Teachers TV http://www.teachers.tv/video/4946

Second Life: Shamblesguru Voom
Twitter: shamblesguru Skype: cthsmith
ePortfolio www.shambles.net/csmith
w-shops www.shambles.net/csmith/workshops
Chris Smith : email: csm...@csmith.info
Personal Learning Network: www.shambles.net/csmith/pln
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/shamblesguru
Based in Thailand, working across S.E.Asia
The Education Project Asia www.shambles.net
Support for ICT across the Curriculum (consultancy)
'It's out there somewhere, the trick is finding it'
International Schools Island in Second Life
Indexing S.L. for Educators in S.L. itself
SLURL http://tinyurl.com/2o44dw