AppleSauce users...

geneb

Aug 5, 2022, 10:03:49 AM8/5/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
The new build of AppleSauce was released yesterday (v1.68) and now
supports writing hard sectored images for both Northstar and Heathkit
formats.

From the release notes:
- Need to write a hard sectored disk for your North Star or Heathkit
computer? Now you can do it from your Applesauce! The firmware has been
upgraded to support proper hard-sectored writing, and I have added the
ability to load and write NSI (SSSD, SSDD, and DSDD) and H8D files.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

Les Bird

Aug 5, 2022, 4:17:14 PM8/5/22
to SEBHC
Gene, this is super cool. Well done! I need to get one of these.

Les

geneb

Aug 5, 2022, 4:43:21 PM8/5/22
to SEBHC
On Fri, 5 Aug 2022, Les Bird wrote:

> Gene, this is super cool. Well done! I need to get one of these.

Thanks Les. Not my project though, I'm just a very satisfied customer. :)