a few pertinent items in Circuit Cellar

Glenn Roberts

Sep 30, 2021, 5:21:51 PM9/30/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

Just got my copy of the October Circuit Cellar.  I’ve noticed a lot of articles lately about vintage electronics restoration and this month’s CC has one on recreating the COSMAC ELF.  I know we’ve discussed that a bit here (Lee Hart! Dave Runkle!) and some of you may be interested…

https://circuitcellar.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/CC-375-TOC-2.jpg

I actually still have my copy of that 1976 PE magazine, though I never built an ELF or got into the 1802.  Anyway, a pertinent article for anyone interested in retrocomputing.

The other timely discussion was by Jeff Child (Editor in Chief) on the supply chain problems in the electronics industry.  Something we’ve even been touched by (the Samtec connectors!)

Looks like an interesting issue…

  • Glenn