FW: [vcf-midatlantic] VCF Swap Meet Updated Flyer 2022 February

Glenn Roberts

Jan 3, 2022, 8:54:25 AMJan 3
to se...@googlegroups.com

FYI Jeff Brace has asked for cross-posting of this announcement - VCF Swap Meet at InfoAge next month. Hopefully some of us SEBHCers in the northeast and mid-atlantic area can attend.  I have stuff to potentially sell/swap but as yet haven't decided if I'll attend...

- glenn

Jan 3, 2022, 9:28:00 AMJan 3
to se...@googlegroups.com
On 1/3/22 8:54 AM, Glenn Roberts wrote:
> FYI Jeff Brace has asked for cross-posting of this announcement - VCF Swap
> Meet at InfoAge
> <https://www.google.com/maps/place/InfoAge+Science+and+History+Museums/@40.1857343,-74.0593097,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x793045909b6e8fba!8m2!3d40.1857595!4d-74.0592311>
> next month. Hopefully some of us SEBHCers in the northeast and mid-atlantic
> area can attend. I have stuff to potentially sell/swap but as yet haven't
> decided if I'll attend...

As interesting as it sounds, I'll probably have to pass on an indoor event.