The $342 H8 Restoration

Troy S

Mar 18, 2023, 10:51:18 PM3/18/23
to SEBHC
I have been tackling this with my dad since getting it. We have tested the power supply and are now testing boards. The front panel and 16K memory board look good. There is one tantalum on the CPU card that is bad. Updates to follow once we have a replacement part.

image0.jpeg

Glenn Roberts

Mar 19, 2023, 6:08:07 AM3/19/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Troy. It’s relatively rare that we ever hear what happens to the H8s we see sell on eBay. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Sent from my iPad