Nice little scopes for sale

Scott Campbell

Apr 9, 2024, 6:12:42 AMApr 9
to SEBHC
We're swapping out our bench oscilloscopes here at Bonus Life Computers for MSO units. The used ones are available on our store. We have four. They're in as-new condition (we take care of our stuff) and include probes and manuals (not boxes). Seem to be going for about $375-$400 new, $300 used. We're letting them go for $249.99 each. If you mention in the comments that you're a member of this group, as a little thanks for help with our Heathkits over the years, we'll refund your shipping costs to any address in the lower-48. https://bonuslifecomputers.com/products/siglent-sds1202x-e-oscilloscope

IMG_0518.JPEG