Relocating to Colorado

Les Bird

Aug 12, 2022, 6:54:51 PM8/12/22
to SEBHC
Hi all, next week I'll be relocating to Littleton Colorado which is just south of Denver.  Starting Monday I will be unreachable until I get all setup at the new destination. Really looking forward to mountain views!!

Les

Dave McGuire

Aug 12, 2022, 6:57:05 PM8/12/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Good luck with your move!

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

John Evans

Aug 12, 2022, 7:21:48 PM8/12/22
to SEBHC
Les, welcome to the neighborhood.

John - Colorado Springs

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022, 16:54 Les Bird <lesb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, next week I'll be relocating to Littleton Colorado which is just south of Denver.  Starting Monday I will be unreachable until I get all setup at the new destination. Really looking forward to mountain views!!

Les

Glenn Roberts

Aug 12, 2022, 7:29:10 PM8/12/22
to <sebhc@googlegroups.com>
Exciting. Good luck with the move!

Joseph Travis

Aug 12, 2022, 8:30:16 PM8/12/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Les! 'Hope the move goes well.  Best wishes!

Joe

norberto.collado koyado.com

Aug 13, 2022, 12:48:56 PM8/13/22
to se...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations and have a great time at Colorado.

Norby

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022, 16:54 Les Bird <lesb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all, next week I'll be relocating to Littleton Colorado which is just south of Denver.  Starting Monday I will be unreachable until I get all setup at the new destination. Really looking forward to mountain views!!

Les

.

Les Bird

Aug 13, 2022, 1:19:57 PM8/13/22
to SEBHC
Thanks all, good to know there'll be at least one member nearby John. Springs is not that far I think.

Les

John Evans

Aug 13, 2022, 1:56:27 PM8/13/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Les,

  Nope, the Springs is about an hour drive or less to Littleton from
where we live on the north side of Colorado Springs.  It would be great
to get together and do some outside stuff as well as share knowledge
though I suspect that sharing may be very lopsided.

John

Les Bird

Aug 22, 2022, 9:35:10 AM8/22/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Arrived in Colorado Saturday night. The drive was one of the worst I've ever experienced. Had a U-Haul tire blowout, the roads were absolutely horrible and for some reason time seemed to not move during most of it. With the horrible bumpy roads I hope the Heathkits didn't get too beat up. I did try to pack them well. I'll know more as I start unpacking things this week.

Les

Darrell Pelan

Aug 22, 2022, 9:47:42 PM8/22/22
to SEBHC
Wow! Sorry to hear it was more adventure than you wanted or needed. I hope all is well with you precious cargo.

  Darrell