H8 Chassis Power Switch!

Norberto Collado

Sep 8, 2021, 12:57:18 AM9/8/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

Today I started to received parts from Digikey that I ordered a while ago. The Samtec connectors are not in yet, hopefully by October.

I ordered a lot of H8 chassis power switch as some asked me that they needed at least one. Please remind me who needs them to send it at no costs.

Norby

Sent from my iPhone

Dave McGuire

Sep 8, 2021, 1:18:20 PM9/8/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
On 9/8/21 12:57 AM, Norberto Collado wrote:
> Today I started to received parts from Digikey that I ordered a while
> ago. The Samtec connectors are not in yet, hopefully by October.
>
> I ordered a lot of H8 chassis power switch as some asked me that they
> needed at least one. Please remind me who needs them to send it at no costs.

It wasn't me, but does that switch fit the H19? If so, can you share
the part number?

Thanks,
-Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

Norby

Sep 8, 2021, 5:56:37 PM9/8/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
Let me check on my H19 system as I need to replace the AC filter as well.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 8, 2021, at 10:18 AM, Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com> wrote:

Steven Feinsmith

Sep 8, 2021, 6:33:12 PM9/8/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is wise to install an AC filter into the H19. The most important thing is to ask you to make a double check with electrolytic capacitors. It is because H19 is 41 years old. nine more years, we will be 50th.

Steven

Norby

Sep 8, 2021, 8:18:48 PM9/8/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
Good feedback!

Sent from my iPhone

G. Beat

Sep 8, 2021, 10:08:02 PM9/8/21
to SEBHC
Standard Appliance Industry Rectangular Switch Cut-out
480" x 1.072" (English)
12.19mm x 27.23mm (Metric)

Choose your favorite Carling “Curvette” (NKK, Cherry, and others mfg. same)
Sold by virtually everyone — with WILD Pricing from less than $2 to &10-$15 at some retailers !!
Mouser, Digi-Key, and NTE my normal suppliers.

Mid-Sized Rocker Switches

LRA-series is the Illuminated version
R-series for Plain version, with various silk-screen / paddle styles.