Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?

168 views
Skip to first unread message

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 12:37:25 AMAug 8
to se...@googlegroups.com

I did check eBay and other places and everything is very expensive. This is to create a copy the CDR86 PROM IC.

 

 

Here is the new CDR Floppy Controller.

 

Lee Hart

unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 3:44:09 PMAug 8
to se...@googlegroups.com
Wow; that was quick!

Looks like you made a few changes, like using the WD2797 instead of the WD1797. I assume it's more available?

I have a tube of MMI 6309-1 256x8 tri-state PROMs. Can you use them?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB791820AF92850CBC86BA2512F7D02%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com.

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 6:50:25 PMAug 8
to se...@googlegroups.com
WD2797 are more available and I do not need to deal with the analog calibration circuit of the WD1797, which is a pain to deal with. 

My Data I/O TOPS48 does not have the 6309 PROM listed, but I think I can you the AM27S29 to program the 6309 part. 

Thanks,
Norberto 


From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Lee Hart <electr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 08 August 2026 12:43:50
To: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
 

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 7:27:26 PMAug 8
to se...@googlegroups.com

Joseph Travis

unread,
Aug 8, 2026, 7:53:37 PMAug 8
to se...@googlegroups.com
I believe that I could program them on my Data I/O Model 29B.

Joe 

Frank Madison

unread,
Aug 9, 2026, 4:46:14 PMAug 9
to se...@googlegroups.com
A GAL16V8 can be programmed as a ROM.
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2026 at 9:37 PM
From: "norberto.collado koyado.com" <norberto...@koyado.com>
Subject: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
--

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 9, 2026, 6:18:33 PMAug 9
to se...@googlegroups.com
I have done it backwards. From PROM to GAL. I can try downloading the PROM contents onto a GAL and hopefully it will work.
From: 'Frank Madison' via SEBHC <se...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 09 August 2026 13:46:10
To: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Aw: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
 

Lee Hart

unread,
Aug 9, 2026, 8:12:40 PMAug 9
to se...@googlegroups.com
I'll send you a couple and you can try them out.


Virus-free.www.avast.com

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 9, 2026, 8:30:07 PMAug 9
to se...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!
Sent: Sunday, 09 August 2026 17:12:21
To: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
 

Lee Hart

unread,
Aug 12, 2026, 12:37:24 PMAug 12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Norberto, two MMI 6309-1's are on the way. Let me know if they will work for you.

Virus-free.www.avast.com

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 12, 2026, 4:50:01 PMAug 12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lee! Hopefully, it will work. If not, I will send them to Joe to try out. We still have options. I already have the CDR86.bin file.

Norberto 
Sent: Wednesday, 12 August 2026 09:37:06

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 20, 2026, 9:18:14 PMAug 20
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hello Lee,

 

I did try both of the PROMs using different vendors and the DATA I/O cannot burn them. I did a “Blank Check” and both  passed. Attached are all the different vendors I did try.

 

Checking on my stash of IC’s, I found 4-pcs of “TBP38S22”, and was able to program 2-pcs with the CDR86 contents.

 

Thanks for your support,

 

Norberto

 

Here is the new CDR Floppy Controller.

 

 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB791820AF92850CBC86BA2512F7D02%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/trinity-6ab9e16d-950e-48c7-b213-4f733bdebfc4-1786308369954%40trinity-msg-rest-gmx-mailcom-live-5bc8b645d7-zb65v.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB791846781BDED1F3C64AB2C8F7DF2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/CAF__8hdyQx6nk80P0LM3uZhYg%3Dnfo3A_qFdwTKFGqKQBCr6SWA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79184E5224DA16C3EDCCE3EEF7DE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.

bipolar-prom-table 256_8.JPG

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 22, 2026, 1:53:39 AMAug 22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Added the following projects to the website:


H89 CDR FDC880H Floppy Drive Controller (8” and 5.25”):  https://koyado.com/heathkit/New-H8-Website/h89-cdr-floppy-controller.html

Norberto

Lee Hart

unread,
Aug 25, 2026, 12:47:44 PMAug 25
to se...@googlegroups.com
I bought 20 TBP38S22N PROMs from BG Micro before they closed, and sent them to Dave McGuire mcg...@neurotica.com so he could program some Heath 444-61. You might ask him if he still has some for the CDR board.

Virus-free.www.avast.com

Dave McGuire

unread,
Aug 25, 2026, 2:47:18 PMAug 25
to se...@googlegroups.com

They're all still here, just tell me what to do with 'em. (no
comments from the peanut gallery ;))

-Dave

On 8/25/26 12:47, Lee Hart wrote:
> I bought 20 TBP38S22N PROMs from BG Micro before they closed, and sent
> them to Dave McGuire mcg...@neurotica.com
> <mailto:mcg...@neurotica.com> so he could program some Heath 444-61.
> You might ask him if he still has some for the CDR board.
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?
> utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-
> email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.www.avast.com <https://
> www.avast.com/sig-email?
> utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>
> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2026 at 8:18 PM norberto.collado koyado.com <http://
> koyado.com> <norberto...@koyado.com
> <mailto:norberto...@koyado.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello Lee,____
>
> __ __
>
> I did try both of the PROMs using different vendors and the DATA I/O
> cannot burn them. I did a “Blank Check” and both  passed. Attached
> are all the different vendors I did try. ____
>
> __ __
>
> Checking on my stash of IC’s, I found 4-pcs of “TBP38S22”, and was
> able to program 2-pcs with the CDR86 contents. ____
>
> __ __
>
> Thanks for your support,____
>
> __ __
>
> Norberto____
>
> __ __
>
> ____
>
> __ __
>
> *From:*se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>
> <se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>> *On Behalf
> Of *Lee Hart
> *Sent:* Wednesday, August 12, 2026 9:37 AM
> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>
> *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?____
>
> __ __
>
> Norberto, two MMI 6309-1's are on the way. Let me know if they will
> work for you.____
>
> __ __
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?
> utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-
> email&utm_content=webmail>____
>
>
>
> Virus-free.www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?
> utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-
> email&utm_content=webmail>____
>
> __ __
>
> On Sun, Aug 9, 2026 at 7:30 PM norberto.collado koyado.com <http://
> koyado.com> <norberto...@koyado.com
> <mailto:norberto...@koyado.com>> wrote:____
>
> Thanks!____
>
> __ __
>
> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>____
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>
> <se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>> on
> behalf of Lee Hart <electr...@gmail.com
> <mailto:electr...@gmail.com>>
> *Sent:* Sunday, 09 August 2026 17:12:21
> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>
> <se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>
> *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
> __ __
>
> ____
>
> I'll send you a couple and you can try them out. ____
>
> __ __
>
> __ __
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?
> utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-
> email&utm_content=webmail>____
>
>
>
> Virus-free.www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?
> utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-
> email&utm_content=webmail>____
>
> __ __
>
> On Sun, Aug 9, 2026 at 5:18 PM norberto.collado koyado.com
> <http://koyado.com> <norberto...@koyado.com
> <mailto:norberto...@koyado.com>> wrote:____
>
> I have done it backwards. From PROM to GAL. I can try
> downloading the PROM contents onto a GAL and hopefully it
> will work.____
>
> __ __
>
> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>____
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*'Frank Madison' via SEBHC <se...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>
> *Sent:* Sunday, 09 August 2026 13:46:10
> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>
> <se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>
> *Subject:* Aw: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8
> PROMs? __ __
>
> ____
>
> A GAL16V8 can be programmed as a ROM.____
>
> *Sent: *Friday, August 7, 2026 at 9:37 PM____
>
> *From: *"norberto.collado koyado.com <http://koyado.com>"
> <norberto...@koyado.com
> <mailto:norberto...@koyado.com>>____
>
> *To: *"se...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>" <se...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>____
>
> *Subject: *[sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?____
>
> I did check eBay and other places and everything is very
> expensive. This is to create a copy the CDR86 PROM IC.____
>
> ____
>
> ____
>
> ____
>
> Here is the new CDR Floppy Controller.____
>
> ____
>
> ____
>
> ____
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
> from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB791820AF92850CBC86BA2512F7D02%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB791820AF92850CBC86BA2512F7D02%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>. ____
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
> from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/sebhc/trinity-6ab9e16d-950e-48c7-
> b213-4f733bdebfc4-1786308369954%40trinity-msg-rest-gmx-
> mailcom-live-5bc8b645d7-zb65v <https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/sebhc/trinity-6ab9e16d-950e-48c7-
> b213-4f733bdebfc4-1786308369954%40trinity-msg-rest-gmx-
> mailcom-live-5bc8b645d7-zb65v?
> utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.____
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
> from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB791846781BDED1F3C64AB2C8F7DF2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB791846781BDED1F3C64AB2C8F7DF2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.____
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
> it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/
> CAF__8hdyQx6nk80P0LM3uZhYg%3Dnfo3A_qFdwTKFGqKQBCr6SWA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/CAF__8hdyQx6nk80P0LM3uZhYg%3Dnfo3A_qFdwTKFGqKQBCr6SWA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.____
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
> it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB79184E5224DA16C3EDCCE3EEF7DE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79184E5224DA16C3EDCCE3EEF7DE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.____
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/
> CAF__8hd4%2BKJ2OfdmT3LLuwT%3DJnaH9Ve0pdppQunNLym7%2B%3Dth4A%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/CAF__8hd4%2BKJ2OfdmT3LLuwT%3DJnaH9Ve0pdppQunNLym7%2B%3Dth4A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.____
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB79183C5B4E607ECABFCEAF05F7A32%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79183C5B4E607ECABFCEAF05F7A32%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> CAF__8hdou4fUPS%2B352y9Teuvg69rLK%3DeLcQck7htLikbYS7KUw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> CAF__8hdou4fUPS%2B352y9Teuvg69rLK%3DeLcQck7htLikbYS7KUw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.


--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Aug 25, 2026, 11:59:00 PMAug 25
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hello Dave,

 

If you can burn such PROM’s, I will need your help to program them. I have 5 boards, so I will need  5x with CDR86 (U550-file)  and 5x with 444-66-F file, to enable each board.

 

Thanks for all your help,

 

Norberto

 

New CDR Board:

 

 

 

From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 August 2026 11:47:13
To: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?

 


   They're all still here, just tell me what to do with 'em.  (no
comments from the peanut gallery ;))

                 -Dave

.

U550.zip
ANALYTICAL PRODUCTS 444-66-F.zip

Dave McGuire

unread,
Aug 30, 2026, 6:05:42 AMAug 30
to se...@googlegroups.com

(sorry for the delayed reply, busy times)

Yes I can burn them. Lee, these are your chips, am I clear to use
them for Norberto's project?

-Dave

On 8/25/26 23:58, norberto.collado koyado.com wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>
> If you can burn such PROM’s, I will need your help to program them. I
> have 5 boards, so I will need  5x with CDR86 (U550-file)  and 5x with
> 444-66-F file, to enable each board.
>
> Thanks for all your help,
>
> Norberto
>
> New CDR Board:
>
> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dave
> McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
> *Sent:* Tuesday, 25 August 2026 11:47:13
> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
> *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
>
>
>    They're all still here, just tell me what to do with 'em.  (no
> comments from the peanut gallery ;))
>
>                  -Dave
>
> .
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Lee Hart

unread,
Sep 1, 2026, 12:36:25 PMSep 1
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

Yes, I bought these chips to support our H89s. Using them to support Norberto's CDR board is a good use for them.

Lee

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/10d7c789-1e9a-442e-9fa0-8e4753559ad0%40neurotica.com.

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Sep 1, 2026, 5:14:46 PMSep 1
to se...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!
From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Lee Hart <electr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 01 September 2026 09:36:06
To: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
 

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Sep 3, 2026, 4:20:03 AMSep 3
to se...@googlegroups.com

Just got the NEW CDR board up and running. Now I need a bootable disk to do final testing. With Joe’s CDR diskettes, it tries to boot but it hangs. Almost there…

 

 

 

Norberto

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Sep 3, 2026, 7:40:01 PMSep 3
to se...@googlegroups.com

With the help of the team, I was able to boot CDR CP/M using the GOTEK drive.

 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEBHC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.

Joseph Travis

unread,
Sep 3, 2026, 8:09:36 PMSep 3
to se...@googlegroups.com
Congrats and thank you to all those who helped!



Dave McGuire

unread,
Sep 6, 2026, 6:41:24 PMSep 6
to se...@googlegroups.com

[I'm behind on everything!]

If you still need these, I should be able to program these and get
them out to you in the next few days. Let me know.

-Dave

On 8/25/26 23:58, norberto.collado koyado.com wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>
> If you can burn such PROM’s, I will need your help to program them. I
> have 5 boards, so I will need  5x with CDR86 (U550-file)  and 5x with
> 444-66-F file, to enable each board.
>
> Thanks for all your help,
>
> Norberto
>
> New CDR Board:
>
> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dave
> McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
> *Sent:* Tuesday, 25 August 2026 11:47:13
> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
> *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
>
>
>    They're all still here, just tell me what to do with 'em.  (no
> comments from the peanut gallery ;))
>
>                  -Dave
>
> .
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Sep 6, 2026, 7:53:53 PMSep 6
to se...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I need them to enable 4 boards. I need now 4-pcs and not 5, as I was able to program a set for one board.
From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
Sent: Sunday, 06 September 2026 15:41:22
To: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/2dd6a2bc-14f3-463c-b207-0e6696c6a30e%40neurotica.com.

Dave McGuire

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 11:13:08 AMSep 11
to se...@googlegroups.com

These are done; they'll be on their way to you either today or Monday.

-Dave

On 9/6/26 19:53, norberto.collado koyado.com wrote:
> Yes, I need them to enable 4 boards. I need now 4-pcs and not 5, as I
> was able to program a set for one board.
>
> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
> Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
> *Sent:* Sunday, 06 September 2026 15:41:22
> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
> *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
>
>    [I'm behind on everything!]
>
>    If you still need these, I should be able to program these and get
> them out to you in the next few days.  Let me know.
>
>               -Dave
>
> On 8/25/26 23:58, norberto.collado koyado.com wrote:
>> Hello Dave,
>>
>> If you can burn such PROM’s, I will need your help to program them. I
>> have 5 boards, so I will need  5x with CDR86 (U550-file)  and 5x with
>> 444-66-F file, to enable each board.
>>
>> Thanks for all your help,
>>
>> Norberto
>>
>> New CDR Board:
>>
>> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> *From:*se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dave
>> McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
>> *Sent:* Tuesday, 25 August 2026 11:47:13
>> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
>> *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
>>
>>
>>     They're all still here, just tell me what to do with 'em.  (no
>> comments from the peanut gallery ;))
>>
>>                   -Dave
>>
>> .
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "SEBHC" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>>.
>> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/ <https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/sebhc/>
>> SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.
>
>
> --
> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
> New Kensington, PA
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/2dd6a2bc-14f3-463c-b207-0e6696c6a30e%40neurotica.com <https://
> groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/2dd6a2bc-14f3-463c-
> b207-0e6696c6a30e%40neurotica.com>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB79189A115D89B4BB29758BFEF7B32%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79189A115D89B4BB29758BFEF7B32%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Dave McGuire

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 11:13:08 AMSep 11
to se...@googlegroups.com

For accounting purposes: You sent me 20, I just programmed 8 for
Norberto, 2 were bad. 10 remain, all untested.

-Dave

On 9/1/26 12:36, Lee Hart wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Yes, I bought these chips to support our H89s. Using them to support
> Norberto's CDR board is a good use for them.
>
> Lee
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 5:05 AM Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com
> <mailto:mcg...@neurotica.com>> wrote:
>
>
>    (sorry for the delayed reply, busy times)
>
>    Yes I can burn them.  Lee, these are your chips, am I clear to use
> them for Norberto's project?
>
>              -Dave
>
> On 8/25/26 23:58, norberto.collado koyado.com <http://koyado.com> wrote:
> > Hello Dave,
> >
> > If you can burn such PROM’s, I will need your help to program
> them. I
> > have 5 boards, so I will need  5x with CDR86 (U550-file)  and 5x
> with
> > 444-66-F file, to enable each board.
> >
> > Thanks for all your help,
> >
> > Norberto
> >
> > New CDR Board:
> >
> > Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>>
> >
> >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > *From:*se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>
> <se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>> on behalf
> of Dave
> > McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com <mailto:mcg...@neurotica.com>>
> > *Sent:* Tuesday, 25 August 2026 11:47:13
> > *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>
> <se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>
> > *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
> >
> >
> >     They're all still here, just tell me what to do with 'em.  (no
> > comments from the peanut gallery ;))
> >
> >                   -Dave
> >
> > .
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "SEBHC" group.
> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send
> > an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
> > To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/ <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/>
> >
> SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <http://40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.
>
>
> --
> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
> New Kensington, PA
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/10d7c789-1e9a-442e-9fa0-8e4753559ad0%40neurotica.com <https://
> groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/10d7c789-1e9a-442e-9fa0-8e4753559ad0%40neurotica.com>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> CAF__8heAZ8wfMcMbfyN2j2SAEBZnX0unHn_QLXRm0vcoTp_tVw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> CAF__8heAZ8wfMcMbfyN2j2SAEBZnX0unHn_QLXRm0vcoTp_tVw%40mail.gmail.com?

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 5:21:11 PMSep 11
to se...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave!
From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
Sent: Friday, 11 September 2026 08:13:04
To: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/14dffb18-2903-4397-a163-4cf230cb671d%40neurotica.com.

Dave McGuire

unread,
Sep 12, 2026, 9:30:38 AMSep 12
to se...@googlegroups.com

Any time, Norberto, Please keep up the great work.

-Dave

On 9/11/26 17:21, norberto.collado koyado.com wrote:
> Thanks Dave!
>
> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
> Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
> *Sent:* Friday, 11 September 2026 08:13:04
> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
> *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
>
>    For accounting purposes: You sent me 20, I just programmed 8 for
> Norberto, 2 were bad.  10 remain, all untested.
>
>             -Dave
>
> On 9/1/26 12:36, Lee Hart wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Yes, I bought these chips to support our H89s. Using them to support
>> Norberto's CDR board is a good use for them.
>>
>> Lee
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 5:05 AM Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com
>> <mailto:mcg...@neurotica.com <mailto:mcg...@neurotica.com>>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>         (sorry for the delayed reply, busy times)
>>
>>         Yes I can burn them.  Lee, these are your chips, am I clear to use
>>     them for Norberto's project?
>>
>>                   -Dave
>>
>>     On 8/25/26 23:58, norberto.collado koyado.com <http://koyado.com <http://koyado.com>> wrote:
>>      > Hello Dave,
>>      >
>>      > If you can burn such PROM’s, I will need your help to program
>>     them. I
>>      > have 5 boards, so I will need  5x with CDR86 (U550-file)  and 5x
>>     with
>>      > 444-66-F file, to enable each board.
>>      >
>>      > Thanks for all your help,
>>      >
>>      > Norberto
>>      >
>>      > New CDR Board:
>>      >
>>      > Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef <https://aka.ms/o0ukef <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>>>
>>      >
>>      >
>>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>      >
>>      > *From:*se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>
>>     <se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>> on behalf
>>     of Dave
>>      > McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com <mailto:mcg...@neurotica.com <mailto:mcg...@neurotica.com>>>
>>      > *Sent:* Tuesday, 25 August 2026 11:47:13
>>      > *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>
>>     <se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>>
>>      > *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
>>      >
>>      >
>>      >     They're all still here, just tell me what to do with 'em.  (no
>>      > comments from the peanut gallery ;))
>>      >
>>      >                   -Dave
>>      >
>>      > .
>>      >
>>      > --
>>      > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>      > Groups "SEBHC" group.
>>      > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>     send
>>      > an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
>>     <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>
>>      > <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
>>     <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>>.
>>      > To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/>
>>     sebhc/ <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/ <https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/sebhc/>>
>>      >
>>     SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <http://40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com
> <http://40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com>> <https://
> groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>>.
>>
>>
>>     --
>>     Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
>>     New Kensington, PA
>>
>>     --
>>     You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>     Groups "SEBHC" group.
>>     To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>     send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
>>     <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
>>     To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/>
>>     sebhc/10d7c789-1e9a-442e-9fa0-8e4753559ad0%40neurotica.com <https://
>>     groups.google.com/d/msgid/
>>     sebhc/10d7c789-1e9a-442e-9fa0-8e4753559ad0%40neurotica.com>.
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "SEBHC" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>>.
>> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/ <https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/sebhc/>
>> CAF__8heAZ8wfMcMbfyN2j2SAEBZnX0unHn_QLXRm0vcoTp_tVw%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
>> CAF__8heAZ8wfMcMbfyN2j2SAEBZnX0unHn_QLXRm0vcoTp_tVw%40mail.gmail.com?
>> utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
>
> --
> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
> New Kensington, PA
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/14dffb18-2903-4397-a163-4cf230cb671d%40neurotica.com <https://
> groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/14dffb18-2903-4397-
> a163-4cf230cb671d%40neurotica.com>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB79186C48F62FDB39B1E640B4F7BE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79186C48F62FDB39B1E640B4F7BE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Sep 12, 2026, 5:34:15 PMSep 12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!
From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
Sent: Saturday, 12 September 2026 06:30:34
To: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
 

norberto.collado koyado.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 8:30:51 PM (13 days ago) Sep 22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

Received the PROM’s and thank you. Nice packaging.

Best regards,
NorbertoCDR-PROMs.jpg

Dave McGuire

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 9:20:37 PM (13 days ago) Sep 22
to se...@googlegroups.com

I'm glad to be of assistance. Good luck with the project!

-Dave

On 9/22/26 20:30, norberto.collado koyado.com wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Received the PROM’s and thank you. Nice packaging.
>
> Best regards,
> NorbertoCDR-PROMs.jpg
>
> *From: *se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
> norberto.collado koyado.com <norberto...@koyado.com>
> *Date: *Saturday, September 12, 2026 at 2:34 PM
> *To: *se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
> *Subject: *Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
> Dave McGuire <mcg...@neurotica.com>
> *Sent:* Saturday, 12 September 2026 06:30:34
> *To:* se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com>
> *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
>
>    Any time, Norberto,  Please keep up the great work.
>
>              -Dave
>
> On 9/11/26 17:21, norberto.collado koyado.com wrote:
> > Thanks Dave!
> >
> > Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>>
> <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com <mailto:se...@googlegroups.com>>>>
> >>      > *Subject:* Re: [sebhc] Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
> >>      >
> >>      >
> >>      >     They're all still here, just tell me what to do with
> 'em.  (no
> >>      > comments from the peanut gallery ;))
> >>      >
> >>      >                   -Dave
> >>      >
> >>      > .
> >>      >
> >>      > --
> >>      > You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google
> >>      > Groups "SEBHC" group.
> >>      > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> >>     send
> >>      > an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> >>     <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> > <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>>
> >>      > <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> >>     <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> > <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>>>.
> >>      > To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/ <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/> <https://groups.google.com/
> d/msgid/ <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/>>
> SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79185CBEE858BC537BDF7DD0F7AE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>>>.
> >>
> >>
> >>     --
> >>     Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
> >>     New Kensington, PA
> >>
> >>     --
> >>     You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >>     Groups "SEBHC" group.
> >>     To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> >>     send an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> >>     <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> > <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>>.
> >>     To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/>>
> >>     sebhc/10d7c789-1e9a-442e-9fa0-8e4753559ad0%40neurotica.com <https://
> >>     groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> >>     sebhc/10d7c789-1e9a-442e-9fa0-8e4753559ad0%40neurotica.com>.
> >>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> >> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> >> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> > <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>>>.
> >> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> > msgid/sebhc/>
> >> CAF__8heAZ8wfMcMbfyN2j2SAEBZnX0unHn_QLXRm0vcoTp_tVw%40mail.gmail.com
> >> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> >> CAF__8heAZ8wfMcMbfyN2j2SAEBZnX0unHn_QLXRm0vcoTp_tVw%40mail.gmail.com?
> >> utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
> >
> >
> > --
> > Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
> > New Kensington, PA
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "SEBHC" group.
> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> > an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
> > To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/>
> > sebhc/14dffb18-2903-4397-a163-4cf230cb671d%40neurotica.com <https://
> > groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/14dffb18-2903-4397-
> > a163-4cf230cb671d%40neurotica.com>.
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "SEBHC" group.
> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> > an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> > <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>>.
> > To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/ <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/>
> >
> SA3PR01MB79186C48F62FDB39B1E640B4F7BE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79186C48F62FDB39B1E640B4F7BE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB79186C48F62FDB39B1E640B4F7BE2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.
>
>
> --
> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
> New Kensington, PA
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/
> sebhc/951cac2f-a8bd-44b4-a699-390a577d7459%40neurotica.com <https://
> groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/951cac2f-a8bd-44b4-
> a699-390a577d7459%40neurotica.com>.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB7918444C17D3EE25B9A75EABF7BD2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB7918444C17D3EE25B9A75EABF7BD2%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "SEBHC" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sebhc+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/
> SA3PR01MB791874A7E6B39A7D14E394B4F7822%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA3PR01MB791874A7E6B39A7D14E394B4F7822%40SA3PR01MB7918.prod.exchangelabs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages