New disk images to play with...

geneb

Dec 24, 2021, 11:43:28 AM12/24/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
I've been imaging a number of hard-sectored H8/H89 disks with my recently
acquired Applesauce disk imaging tool. Much to my dismay, some of the
disks contained some deeply personal stuff from the original owner of the
media, so I put off doing anything with it.

After taking the time to check into the new H8DUtility, I was able to
identify all the disk images I didn't want getting out in the wild so I
could make the others availble.

The disk images are here:
http://annex.retroarchive.org/disks/Heathkit/11Dec21/

Darrell, you did a great job on H8DUtilty! I've been a .Net programmer
(both C# and VB.Net) since the platform was first released. If you ever
decide to make the source code for the tool available, please let me know!
I'd love to tinker with it. :)

tnx.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

Darrell Pelan

Dec 24, 2021, 9:12:48 PM12/24/21
to SEBHC
Gene,

Thanks! The code is on the SEBHC site at H8DUtility Code.  My Disk Image Utility is on GitHub.

Happy Holidays,

  Darrell

geneb

Dec 25, 2021, 4:37:24 PM12/25/21
to SEBHC
On Fri, 24 Dec 2021, Darrell Pelan wrote:

> Gene,
>
> Thanks! The code is on the SEBHC site at H8DUtility Code
> <https://sebhc.github.io/sebhc/software/Utilities/H8DUtilitySrc.zip>. My Disk
> Image Utility <https://github.com/DarrellH89/DiskImageUtility>is on GitHub.

Got it, thank you!