H8

Glenn Roberts

May 10, 2024, 6:55:20 AMMay 10
to <sebhc@googlegroups.com>
eBay item #156200922869

Interesting strategy on this one. High price “buy it now” but not insane given what we’ve seen these go for at auction. Whoever owned this kept adding RAM til they filled the chassis! Now 64k/8080/Org0/h17/h8-4. Can’t tell if it has gold or tinned buss pins. Looks pretty clean…

Sent from my iPad

rw...@robhome.com

May 10, 2024, 10:08:40 AMMay 10
to sebhc Google Group
But imagine the heat it will generate!

Rob Waggoner
Interesting strategy on this one. High price “buy it now” but not insane given what we’ve seen these go for at auction. Whoever owned this kept adding RAM til they filled the chassis! Now 64k/8080/Org0/h17/h8-4. Can’t tell if it has gold or tinned buss pins. Looks pretty clean…

Sent from my iPad

winmail.dat