Pololu

Glenn Roberts

May 23, 2024, 9:03:59 PMMay 23
to <sebhc@googlegroups.com>
If you use Pololu regulators holidays are always a good time to stock up. Save about 25%…

Sent from my iPad

Joseph Travis

May 23, 2024, 9:07:42 PMMay 23
to se...@googlegroups.com
Are you saying they'll be on sale this weekend?!

On Thu, May 23, 2024 at 9:04 PM Glenn Roberts <glenn.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you use Pololu regulators holidays are always a good time to stock up. Save about 25%…

Sent from my iPad

Glenn Roberts

May 23, 2024, 9:40:08 PMMay 23
to se...@googlegroups.com
Yes

Sent from my iPad

norberto.collado koyado.com

May 24, 2024, 1:27:00 AMMay 24
to se...@googlegroups.com

Great discounts:

G. Beat

May 24, 2024, 6:46:44 AMMay 24
to SEBHC
REMEMBER to Use the Coupon Code at Checkout !

greg

Steven Hirsch

May 24, 2024, 8:32:03 AMMay 24
to se...@googlegroups.com
On 5/24/24 06:46, G. Beat wrote:
> REMEMBER to Use the Coupon Code at Checkout !
> https://www.pololu.com/memorialdaysale2024

And don't forget, there's always:

https://www.ezsbc.com/product-category/voltage-regulators-2/

as an alternative source. They are the only vendor who offers a TO-3
form-factor switching regulator. I've replaced the originals in both my units
and it dramatically reduces heat in the enclosure.

Steve

Glenn Roberts

May 24, 2024, 8:54:56 AMMay 24
to se...@googlegroups.com
Right. The main advantage of the Pololus is they are step up/down. Most others are step down. Mostly of interest only to those of us who use ATX power supplies, especially if you move boards back and forth between an ATX system and a traditional Heath system. The Polulus are happy to take in 5V and put it right back out (e.g in the ATX scenario) while a step down unit would need 7V or more for input.

Sent from my iPad