computers in TN

glenn.f...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2024, 8:40:13 AMJun 14
to se...@googlegroups.com

Just a heads up (some of this discussion has been on Discord…):

Chris Crumley (Johnson City, TN) has come into quite a stash of old Heathkit gear, much of it computer-related, apparently from a former Heath employee.  He initially posted pictures on Facebook (asking $10K for the lot, which sounds crazy but maybe not given what all’s in there.) He has since been parting it out on ebay (https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=crumleychris) and claims he’s already made $5K off what he’s posted so far…

In looking at our SEBHC group map I see we have some active members not too far from there. I’ve had a few sidebars with Crumley and he says he has some computers that he’s hesitant to try and ship.  If someone were willing to go pick them up I suspect a good deal could be made. You’d have to send him a message using the eBay messaging system.

  • Glenn

image5.jpg
image4.jpg
image2.jpg
image1.jpg
image3.jpg

Joseph Travis

Jun 14, 2024, 9:01:06 AMJun 14
to se...@googlegroups.com
I see a ZTX-nn terminal, 2 or 3 Z-100s, a ZVM-135 color monitor, what looks like a H-29 with an amber screen and a bunch of other stuff most anyone familiar with Heathkits could identify.

I also communicated with CHris and identified numerous boards and parts along with their values for him.  I also asked that when he listed them on ebay that he not go crazy...  I just don't understand some people.

Glenn Roberts

Jun 14, 2024, 11:54:39 AMJun 14
to se...@googlegroups.com
He probably does have a ‘29 since he listed the documentation in one of his sales…

Sent from my iPad