Looking for a local member

Robert Litz

Feb 1, 2023, 10:50:13 AM2/1/23
to SEBHC
Any Members in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota area?

Glenn Roberts

Feb 1, 2023, 12:15:28 PM2/1/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
We do have a membership map. It’s been a while since I circulated this.  We’ve probably got quite a few new members.  Take a look, and update your location and info!

SEBHC Members - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1dQyGmYD4CqL58n5MMc1Oh8E93kc&usp=sharing

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 1, 2023, at 10:50 AM, Robert Litz <rlit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any Members in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota area?

Robert Litz

Feb 1, 2023, 6:09:41 PM2/1/23
to SEBHC

The map shows one near by labeled as H8, H19, H89(3), H17, H37, 8", ET3400 but not a member name or gmail address.  Any clue how I might be able to contact that member.  The second one close by does show a member name.

Mark Garlanger

Feb 1, 2023, 7:23:13 PM2/1/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
I see a name on all 3 that are shown in Minnesota. For the first one you mention, it shows "Chris Elmquist", but it looks like he hasn't sent anything to the maillist in a bit over 2 years. You should be able to see his email on the maillist member list.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 6.22.40 PM.png

Mark

Dave McGuire

Feb 1, 2023, 7:24:10 PM2/1/23
to SEBHC

Chris is still kicking; I exchanged email with him a couple of weeks ago.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

Chris Elmquist

Feb 4, 2023, 9:32:05 PM2/4/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
Geez, my ears are burning!

Thanks Mark for alerting me to the thread-- and indeed, I have been
read-only on the this list for quite a while. I haven't given up on
my Heathkit stuff but some other things have come into focus lately and
the Heath stuff has taken a step back for a bit.

I am still in the Twin Cities and I am still kicking! Some days I wonder
but ya...

So, what's up?

Hi to Robert. What are you looking for locally?

Chris
Chris Elmquist