SCSI driver for Z-100

Jonathan Haddox

May 20, 2022, 10:19:47 PM5/20/22
to SEBHC
 Hello Everybody!

I'm in search of a DOS SCSI driver that was created for a Lomas Data Products SCSI S-100 card to be used in a Zenith Z-100 computer. If anyone has any copies of the LDP version of this software, I'm very interested. The files would be named LDPSETUP.COM LDPSCSI.SYS LDPINFO.COM LDPDUMP.EXE and LDPDFLS.COM

I learned of the existence of these drivers from Z100Lifeline, issue #87, June 2003. Presumably the Lomas SCSI card was used as an example for the development of the Z100Lifeline SCSI board and the LDP versions of the drivers may have been part of the distribution disk for the Z100Lifeline board.

Please contact me if you have any information on these drivers,  Thank You!
Jonathan
SCSI.JPG