H8, H9, H19, H89 boards available...

Joe Travis N6YPC

Jun 30, 2022, 10:15:52 PMJun 30
to SEBHC
Greetings All,

In addition to the Heathkit semiconductor inventory, I have acquired several computer boards as well (available for sale or trade).  Most boards are tested and known good.  A brief list follows:

(2)  H-89A CPU boards
(1)  H-19A/H-89A Terminal Logic board
(1)  H-89 Serial I/O board
(2)  H-89 Hard Sector Floppy Controller boards
(1)  H-89 16K Memory Expansion board
(1)  FBE Research H89PIP 2 Port Parallel I/O board (untested)
(2)  FBE Research H89CTI Centronics Printer Interface boards (untested)

(5)  H-8-1 4K/8K Memory boards  (one missing mounting bracket and 2 RAMs)

Complete set of NOS H9 boards (tested)
and several other H9 boards from a Heathkit Store Service Department (untested)

If interested, please email:  jtravis DOT semiconductors AT gmail DOT com

Regards,
Joe Travis n6ypc