Fwd: Heathkit computer on CraigsList. OT - H11 system

Steven Shumaker

Jun 5, 2023, 9:47:26 PM6/5/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

I know it isn't 8bit but...   Anybody on the list close to Beaver Dams, NY?  It's close to Elmira, NY.

He doesn't specify in the CL ad but responded directly when I inquired.  It's a complete H11A system.  If possible, someone should try to snag it. I didn't talk price - as much as I'd love to go for it, it's simply not shippable to CA for anything remotely reasonable.

Steve

Jun 5, 2023, 10:07:33 PM6/5/23
to SEBHC
So he puts up three pictures of an old Apple II, and also happens to have an H11. Way to bury the lead! :D

Scott