PIE editor documentation?

Douglas Miller

May 9, 2023, 6:08:59 PM5/9/23
to SEBHC
Norberto was asking me to include the PIE editor in my CP/M 3 images,
which makes sense. However, I don't know how to use that so can't really
test it. Is there some kind of documentation that shows the basic key
functions? I'm adding a "cheat sheet" for the Magic Wand editor I
already provide, so wanted to do the same for PIE.

Glenn Roberts

May 9, 2023, 6:39:15 PM5/9/23
to <sebhc@googlegroups.com>
I think Mark garlanger has it on his site...

Mark Garlanger

May 9, 2023, 6:42:33 PM5/9/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Les Bird

May 9, 2023, 6:47:17 PM5/9/23
to SEBHC

Douglas Miller

May 9, 2023, 6:48:56 PM5/9/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Mark! I never knew PIE was from Walt Bilofsky.

Mark Garlanger

May 9, 2023, 7:47:50 PM5/9/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
It was originally written by Thomas Crosley, and Walt ported it to Heath and the H19 terminal. I don't remember the original system it was for, maybe the TRS-80.