VCF Southwest 2024 June 14-16

Jay Crutti

May 8, 2024, 8:50:17 PMMay 8
to SEBHC
VCF Southwest in Dallas is rapidly approaching June 14-16th. We would love to see people from the Heathkit community join us, and tables and hotel rooms are still available. This year we will be offering some great workshops on hardware design, a live restoration of a CDC "Hawk" Hard Drive by David Lovett (Usagi Electric), and the usual collection of great presenters. We hope you'll join us, and if you have any questions or suggestions please let me know!

Mark Garlanger

May 9, 2024, 1:28:26 AMMay 9
to se...@googlegroups.com
Anyone on the list planning to attend? I'll try to make it, but I don't have anything ready to show, and probably won't have time to get any ready, and without a couple of people to swap out manning the table, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the rest of the show.

Mark