Pearl III

s shumaker

Jan 15, 2022, 11:29:58 AM1/15/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Do we have this in anyone's collection?

HEATHKIT ZENITH RELATIONAL SYSTEMS PEARL III CP/M software

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164220408076

Steve

George Farris

Jan 15, 2022, 12:44:41 PM1/15/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Looks like CBASIC which is in the archives. Don't know if it includes
anything other than CBASIC.

Cheers
George

s shumaker

Jan 15, 2022, 7:25:27 PM1/15/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Ya,   it includes the C-BASIC compiler but has manuals and a set of
original disks labeled PEARL III as well - which I don't see anywhere...

Anyone?  It's fairly pricey if we already have it in the archives
somewhere but if not, I'll spring for it and get it uploaded.

Steve

Glenn Roberts

Jan 15, 2022, 8:01:34 PM1/15/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
I couldn’t find a thing about Pearl III out there. Can anyone enlighten us? One of the network DBMSes that we’re out there before everyone figured out the value of relational?

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 15, 2022, at 7:25 PM, s shumaker <shum...@att.net> wrote:
>
> Ya, it includes the C-BASIC compiler but has manuals and a set of original disks labeled PEARL III as well - which I don't see anywhere...

Mark Garlanger

Jan 15, 2022, 8:31:21 PM1/15/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
I have Pearl III but haven't had a chance to image the disks or scan the manual.

Mark

IMG_7577.jpg

s shumaker

Jan 15, 2022, 9:19:43 PM1/15/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark.  That's the info I was looking for!   No sense putting that kind money out on Ebay if it's already within the group.

Steve