What to do with my old H89s

Will Crowe

Apr 17, 2024, 9:14:49 PMApr 17
to SEBHC
I've been following this group for a few years, but have not been active.  I've come to the conclusion that I don't really have the hardware chops to get these old computers running (I'm a software guy) and I don't really have the time or space or patience to fiddle with them.  What I'm looking for are suggestions for getting rid of them.  Do people buy and sell equipment in this group?

Thanks.
Will in OKC

glenn.f...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2024, 9:17:19 PMApr 17
to se...@googlegroups.com

Sure. Most discussions of price and shipping details should be handled off list.  Perhaps discuss what you’ve got and invite people to contact you …

  • Glenn

Steven Feinsmith

Apr 17, 2024, 9:30:15 PMApr 17
to se...@googlegroups.com
The group might be interested in purchasing your hardware and software equipment. You should not use eBay as many individuals may not know anything about the product but will still bid on it. This could lead to problems for you. Instead, I suggest you post on SEBHC to see if anyone is interested in buying the equipment, including the shipping cost. You should only sell within the United States, as shipping to other countries may cost twice or triple the amount, and filling out customs forms can be a hassle. I also suggest that you use PayPal as a payment method to protect yourself.

Good luck,
Steven