Heathkit semiconductor inventory...

Joe Travis N6YPC

May 15, 2022, 10:13:32 AMMay 15
to SEBHC
Greetings All,

For anyone in need of replacement IC's, transistors, etc. for your Heathkit(s), I recently acquired an inventory of Heathkit (and others) semiconductors.  I'm attaching a spreadsheet of the inventory.  It is sorted by Generic ID however, you can also search by Heathkit part number.  Please NOTE: If there is no number in the QTY column, I don't have it.

If you are interested in buying parts, please contact me directly at:  jtravis.sem...@gmail.com  I will only respond to requests through that email address.  I apologize that no prices are listed, it's too much work to continually update.  I'll do my best to sell these at a very reasonable cost along with discounts for quantity.  I currently plan to only ship by USPS Priority Mail.  Payments accepted via PayPal.

Regards,
Joe Travis n6ypc
jtravis.semiconductors.xls

Steven Hirsch

May 15, 2022, 2:34:44 PMMay 15
to se...@googlegroups.com
That's a rather amazing collection. Thanks for posting the list!

norberto.collado koyado.com

May 15, 2022, 5:36:11 PMMay 15
to se...@googlegroups.com

I need all INS8251 as they are the only that works with the H8/H89 cassette interface.

443-776

9

Used

8251

D8251C

INS8251N

8-31-2

USART

Thanks,

Norberto

Joe Travis N6YPC

May 18, 2022, 8:48:33 PMMay 18
to SEBHC
Here's an updated inventory  spreadsheet...
jtravis.semiconductors.xls