Trionyx?

Jack Rubin

Nov 7, 2014, 12:00:27 PM11/7/14
to se...@googlegroups.com

I found this while digging through some old emails – you might find it interesting.

Jack

Nov 7, 2014, 2:48:07 PM11/7/14
to SEBHC
While interesting, many of the names in this e-mail are somewhat suspect.  I suspect that “Warner” is Watzman, and I took over for Gordon.

Glenn Roberts

Nov 7, 2014, 2:51:45 PM11/7/14
to se...@googlegroups.com

Great history. Thanks for sharing Jack!  The part below is what caught my eye.  I guess many of us went through that phase, but it’s unthinkable now…  such a shame…

-          Glenn

John Toscano

Nov 7, 2014, 3:06:37 PM11/7/14
to se...@googlegroups.com

"by GAC in rememberance of JGL" -- I'll never forget that, Gregg!