Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
SEBHC
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
SEBHC
1–30 of 4015
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Joseph Travis
, …
Jessie Oberreuter
44
Oct 3
Mini H8 build...
*She* but sokay, we've never met in person :). On Saturday, October 3, 2026 at 7:44:26 AM UTC-7
unread,
Mini H8 build...
*She* but sokay, we've never met in person :). On Saturday, October 3, 2026 at 7:44:26 AM UTC-7
Oct 3
norberto.collado koyado.com
,
Joseph Travis
7
Sep 28
Win CUPL II - GAL code compiler.
Thanks! On Mon, Sep 28, 2026, 7:16 PM norberto.collado koyado.com <norberto...@koyado.com>
unread,
Win CUPL II - GAL code compiler.
Thanks! On Mon, Sep 28, 2026, 7:16 PM norberto.collado koyado.com <norberto...@koyado.com>
Sep 28
Paul Birkel
, …
norberto.collado koyado.com
6
Sep 27
H89-Serial/USB Controller Errata: Rev 1.0 vs. 1.1 PCB
Schematics with fixes… From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
unread,
H89-Serial/USB Controller Errata: Rev 1.0 vs. 1.1 PCB
Schematics with fixes… From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Sep 27
norberto.collado koyado.com
, …
Dave McGuire
31
Sep 22
Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
I'm glad to be of assistance. Good luck with the project! -Dave On 9/22/26 20:30, norberto.
unread,
Where I can find affordable 256x8 PROMs?
I'm glad to be of assistance. Good luck with the project! -Dave On 9/22/26 20:30, norberto.
Sep 22
pbi...@gmail.com
, …
glenn.f...@gmail.com
9
Sep 21
H89-Z87 Disk Controller + Z87-IDE Storage Board
I'm guessing Norberto was picturing doing something like the original H8 Z67-IDE, which could be
unread,
H89-Z87 Disk Controller + Z87-IDE Storage Board
I'm guessing Norberto was picturing doing something like the original H8 Z67-IDE, which could be
Sep 21
Joseph Travis
, …
Lee Hart
3
Sep 15
Mini H8 at VCFMW...
Yes, Paul's case really looks professional! He mailed me one, but it didn't arrive before
unread,
Mini H8 at VCFMW...
Yes, Paul's case really looks professional! He mailed me one, but it didn't arrive before
Sep 15
ocl...@earthlink.net
,
Joseph Travis
2
Sep 15
H8 Mini at VCFMW
Paul, It was a pleasure to meet you at VCFMW. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. I've enjoyed
unread,
H8 Mini at VCFMW
Paul, It was a pleasure to meet you at VCFMW. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. I've enjoyed
Sep 15
Lee Hart
, …
pel...@gmail.com
117
Sep 10
An H8 Badge for VCFMW
ROTFL and right there with you From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf
unread,
An H8 Badge for VCFMW
ROTFL and right there with you From: se...@googlegroups.com <se...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf
Sep 10
ocl...@earthlink.net
, …
James Doty
4
Sep 5
H8 MINI keycaps, labels and case files now available
Cool, then I'll join as a contributor and hope I can bring something useful to the table. =======
unread,
H8 MINI keycaps, labels and case files now available
Cool, then I'll join as a contributor and hope I can bring something useful to the table. =======
Sep 5
ocl...@earthlink.net
, …
norberto.collado koyado.com
10
Sep 1
H8 Mini case design complete
Dave, what kind of system is this? Get Outlook for iOS From: se...@googlegroups.com <sebhc@
unread,
H8 Mini case design complete
Dave, what kind of system is this? Get Outlook for iOS From: se...@googlegroups.com <sebhc@
Sep 1
norberto.collado koyado.com
Aug 26
CDR Floppy Controller HDOS driver and CP/M bootable disk.
Hello, I'm trying to boot Joe's CDR CP/M disk using the ACTUAL CDR Floppy Controller, but
unread,
CDR Floppy Controller HDOS driver and CP/M bootable disk.
Hello, I'm trying to boot Joe's CDR CP/M disk using the ACTUAL CDR Floppy Controller, but
Aug 26
glenn.f...@gmail.com
, …
Joseph Corda
6
Aug 25
DRAFT REMarks for review (punching your own hard-sectored disks)
Glenn.. Nice Job.. I'm looking forward to your next installment concerning printing your own 3D-
unread,
DRAFT REMarks for review (punching your own hard-sectored disks)
Glenn.. Nice Job.. I'm looking forward to your next installment concerning printing your own 3D-
Aug 25
Ronald West
,
Glenn Roberts
3
Aug 21
H8 Project Progress
Great work Ron! Thanks for sharing. Sent from my iPad On Aug 21, 2026, at 4:43 PM, Ronald West <
unread,
H8 Project Progress
Great work Ron! Thanks for sharing. Sent from my iPad On Aug 21, 2026, at 4:43 PM, Ronald West <
Aug 21
Darrell Pelan
, …
norberto.collado koyado.com
24
Aug 12
Heathkit SweetP Plotter Documewnts
Thanks Joe and Darrell shall be fine to plug such cable onto your H89-Parallel board using the cable
unread,
Heathkit SweetP Plotter Documewnts
Thanks Joe and Darrell shall be fine to plug such cable onto your H89-Parallel board using the cable
Aug 12
norberto.collado koyado.com
, …
Lee Hart
8
Aug 5
H89 CDR floppy controller schematics!
I will need to find LLL's floppy diskette for HDOS (Livingstone Logic Labs) and hopefully it will
unread,
H89 CDR floppy controller schematics!
I will need to find LLL's floppy diskette for HDOS (Livingstone Logic Labs) and hopefully it will
Aug 5
G. Beat
, …
glenn.f...@gmail.com
20
Aug 5
Zenith Z-19 ?
The MM5740 (?) keyboard encoder chip fails on these sometimes. Terry and I developed a replacement
unread,
Zenith Z-19 ?
The MM5740 (?) keyboard encoder chip fails on these sometimes. Terry and I developed a replacement
Aug 5
Darko Mesaroš
, …
Tim R
10
Jul 24
H9 Terminal - Flyback noise
You are both right. The Plot mode is on, as I hit the key to try it. But even without the plot mode,
unread,
H9 Terminal - Flyback noise
You are both right. The Plot mode is on, as I hit the key to try it. But even without the plot mode,
Jul 24
Ronald West
, …
glenn.f...@gmail.com
5
Jul 23
H8 serial interface question
Thanks norberto will give that a try tonight. Ron On Wed, Jul 22, 2026, 11:44 PM norberto.collado
unread,
H8 serial interface question
Thanks norberto will give that a try tonight. Ron On Wed, Jul 22, 2026, 11:44 PM norberto.collado
Jul 23
high...@lightspeed.net
, …
glenn.f...@gmail.com
13
Jun 30
Still Hoping to Exhibit at VCF West
This page may have the information you need: https://k7mem.com/VC_EPA_Cassette_Adapter.html first off
unread,
Still Hoping to Exhibit at VCF West
This page may have the information you need: https://k7mem.com/VC_EPA_Cassette_Adapter.html first off
Jun 30
Ronald West
, …
Joseph Travis
13
Jun 28
Open frame H8
Congrats! On Sun, Jun 28, 2026, 10:02 PM Ronald West <west...@gmail.com> wrote: Success! I
unread,
Open frame H8
Congrats! On Sun, Jun 28, 2026, 10:02 PM Ronald West <west...@gmail.com> wrote: Success! I
Jun 28
Ronald West
, …
glenn.f...@gmail.com
3
Jun 12
Open Frame h8 issues
All good advice from Joe. If it were me, I'd bring the 8080 board back to original factory
unread,
Open Frame h8 issues
All good advice from Joe. If it were me, I'd bring the 8080 board back to original factory
Jun 12
G. Beat
May 28
VCF Midwest : Exhibitors & Presenters
Virtual Computer Festival Midwest (VCFMW) September 12-13, 2026 Schaumburg Convention Center (NW
unread,
VCF Midwest : Exhibitors & Presenters
Virtual Computer Festival Midwest (VCFMW) September 12-13, 2026 Schaumburg Convention Center (NW
May 28
norberto.collado koyado.com
May 22
Z80 V4 UPDATES!
Added a link on the new website for the Z80 V4 board. The new update includes a new Z80 monitor and a
unread,
Z80 V4 UPDATES!
Added a link on the new website for the Z80 V4 board. The new update includes a new Z80 monitor and a
May 22
zen djn
, …
Tim R
7
May 20
H9 Troubleshooting
Hi David, Beyond the symptoms you have described, are there any functions that work? If you set it
unread,
H9 Troubleshooting
Hi David, Beyond the symptoms you have described, are there any functions that work? If you set it
May 20
glenn.f...@gmail.com
, …
Joseph Travis
28
May 1
VCF East
Thanks for the photos! I didn't get around to see everything this year and it's nice to see
unread,
VCF East
Thanks for the photos! I didn't get around to see everything this year and it's nice to see
May 1
norberto.collado koyado.com
,
Joseph Travis
4
May 1
H8-Multi-I/O board!
Thanks Joe! Let me try the VOM first. Get Outlook for iOS From: se...@googlegroups.com <sebhc@
unread,
H8-Multi-I/O board!
Thanks Joe! Let me try the VOM first. Get Outlook for iOS From: se...@googlegroups.com <sebhc@
May 1
Matthew Kiehl
, …
Eric Mack
12
Apr 25
Unusual issues with CP/M on H8/H89, H17, and VSG.
Hi Santo, given the rapidly approaching move date and my health, I probably won't be able to
unread,
Unusual issues with CP/M on H8/H89, H17, and VSG.
Hi Santo, given the rapidly approaching move date and my health, I probably won't be able to
Apr 25
norberto.collado koyado.com
, …
Dave McGuire
20
Apr 23
George Farris website is gone.
Ok, thanks George, I will research it a bit when the Slicer bubbles up to the top of the restoration
unread,
George Farris website is gone.
Ok, thanks George, I will research it a bit when the Slicer bubbles up to the top of the restoration
Apr 23
norberto.collado koyado.com
Apr 19
Updated website with latest H8/H89 new boards.
Link here: https://koyado.com/heathkit/New-H8-Website/h8-h89-pcb-s.html Thanks, Norberto
unread,
Updated website with latest H8/H89 new boards.
Link here: https://koyado.com/heathkit/New-H8-Website/h8-h89-pcb-s.html Thanks, Norberto
Apr 19
glenn.f...@gmail.com
, …
B 9
8
Apr 14
How remarkable! - a new REMarks issue...
This is exactly the information I needed. Thank you Jeff and Glenn! —b9 On Fri, Apr 10, 2026 at 6:30
unread,
How remarkable! - a new REMarks issue...
This is exactly the information I needed. Thank you Jeff and Glenn! —b9 On Fri, Apr 10, 2026 at 6:30
Apr 14