implement a testing for writing and reading the data in same volume at the same time

杨斌

Mar 25, 2018, 11:35:06 PM3/25/18
to Seaweed File System
Hi All,

     I'm new for seaweedfs. I got a question of the multiple threads while reading and writing to the volume at the same time.

     Is there a way to test by the benchmark or this command only support to write files to system first then read them?

     If not, how can I implement this scenario please? Thank you.

Joe

Chris Lu

Mar 26, 2018, 1:55:31 AM3/26/18
to seaw...@googlegroups.com
You can allocate just only one volume when the system starts.