Upload file using HTTP post

go je

Apr 21, 2021, 9:25:53 AM4/21/21
to Seaweed File System
Hey guys, I'm new to seaweedfs and I'm stuck to this problem.
I want to HTTP post a file that I retrieve from an HTML form with enctype multipart form data. Upon submitting the form, the response was Error 400 "multipart: NextPart: EOF" .

My seaweedfs master and volume container is just locally hosted.
Using curl just works, retrieving the multipart file from the form value returns a valid image, and the content type is valid as well as its boundary.

I don't know where the error occurred or why but I suspect it is somewhere here:
    resp, err := http.Post(publicAddr, contentType, mf)

Chris Lu

Apr 21, 2021, 2:47:47 PM4/21/21
to Seaweed File System
please create a github issue with reproducible code.

go je

Apr 22, 2021, 1:31:13 AM4/22/21
to Seaweed File System
I'm not sure what you mean, but I have this test repo with basic setup.
https://github.com/gocs/seaweedfs-test/issues/1