Simulation and Nature study group – cloth continued

Lito Nicolai

Jan 26, 2016, 9:47:48 PM1/26/16
to Seattle.rb Study Group
This next week's assignment: continue your cloth simulations!

Javier is working on soft-body collisions using the same spring model we've developed for cloth. I'll be working on translating my cloth simulating to three dimensions.

See you all next week!

-L

Javier Soto

Feb 22, 2016, 2:57:34 PM2/22/16
to Seattle.rb Study Group
HI all,

I am sorry but I am dropping from the study group.

The reason is that I have joined the Seattle Investor Conference and they couldn't find a better day to meet than every Tuesdays from 6 to 8:30pm for the next 3 months. I know that this is karma getting back at me for not working hard enough on the nature exercises. To add insult to injury, it also means that I won't see you all at Nerd Party for a few weeks :-(

I intend to get back to study and ruby/nerd/party once this conference finishes on May 18th.

With a heavy heart,
Javier