Aja out for prover tomorrow

Aja Hammerly

Oct 6, 2015, 2:19:04 AM10/6/15
to seattle...@googlegroups.com
I'm not done with my talk so I'm out for prover. I might be done for good. Ask me next week.

Lito Nicolai

Oct 6, 2015, 4:14:08 AM10/6/15
to seattle...@googlegroups.com
I also skipped prover this week, and braincandy (did we even have an assignment?) but I'm planning to be there at studygroup time with pumpkin pie and whisky to sit and work on polishing+extending my talk. You all are welcome to pie et al., even if you take it and disappear to work on stuff.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:19 PM, Aja Hammerly <aja.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not done with my talk so I'm out for prover. I might be done for good. Ask me next week.

Scott Windsor

Oct 6, 2015, 9:18:10 AM10/6/15
to seattle...@googlegroups.com
We didn't end up sending a brain candy for this week. I'm out of town, so won't be there. We can see if there is enough interest to continue with prover the following week.

- scott

Javier Soto

Oct 6, 2015, 2:37:33 PM10/6/15
to Seattle.rb Study Group
I am seeing some common ground between the prover stuff and my studies of lambda calculus as it relates to substitution of code (beta reduction and other esoterica). This is tickling my curiosity. So, to be true to myself (always against as a matter of principle) I am going to suspend disbelief and continue to trot a couple of chapters more. Just in case the amazing stuff is waiting, in hiding, just around the corner.