little prover

Ryan Davis

Jul 23, 2015, 12:21:43 AM7/23/15
to Seattle.rb Study Group
I got my copy today. I've only glanced at it. Quick notes: thicker. every chapter is accompanied by an appendix w/ the proofs / theorems / etc for that chapter. They use color. They use ' instead of different fonts.

Scott Windsor

Jul 23, 2015, 3:02:15 AM7/23/15
to seattle...@googlegroups.com

> On Jul 22, 2015, at 9:21 PM, Ryan Davis <zens...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I got my copy today. I've only glanced at it. Quick notes: thicker. every chapter is accompanied by an appendix w/ the proofs / theorems / etc for that chapter. They use color. They use ' instead of different fonts.

Me too! :D - much thicker. Glancing through the back it looks like J-bob is documented section by second (maybe better than kanren?). Thank god for ' vs. italics. I do see that it uses “defun” vs. “define / lambda” which makes me thing it’s assumed to be common lisp?

- scott