Little prover tonight?

Scott Windsor

Oct 13, 2015, 3:54:17 PM10/13/15
to seattle...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if everyone meet last week. I've read through ch 4 & 5 and we can meet and discuss or talk about picking up another book. See y'all at Viviace.

- scott

Lito Nicolai

Oct 13, 2015, 8:30:37 PM10/13/15
to seattle...@googlegroups.com
I'll miss study group tonight, but I'll be there a bit later for hack night! I think Javier, Ryan, and Aja all know my book thoughts, so you're welcome to come to decisions about Prover without me.