EOPL study group at Substantial at 6pm

Scott Windsor

Nov 3, 2015, 4:38:53 PM11/3/15
to seattle...@googlegroups.com
Hey, see everyone tonight at substantial before big nerd club. We're still reviewing Ch1 & 2 since they ended up being pretty big in terms of work.

- scott

Ryan Davis

Nov 5, 2015, 5:58:46 PM11/5/15
to Seattle.rb Study Group

> On Nov 3, 2015, at 13:38, Scott Windsor <swin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey, see everyone tonight at substantial before big nerd club. We're still reviewing Ch1 & 2 since they ended up being pretty big in terms of work.

SOMEONE needs to be posting the agreed upon homework. Who owns this group?

Scott Windsor

Nov 5, 2015, 7:02:20 PM11/5/15
to seattle...@googlegroups.com
We're working through Ch2 exercises for this week - single stars for those catching up, and double and triple stars for those ahead. Sorry for not posting earlier.

- scott