WarTron Game applications open on Sunday 5/20

Curtis C. Chen

May 18, 2012, 7:04:51 PM5/18/12
to wartrongc, the_game, bay...@yahoogroups.com, puzzled-pint, puzzleh...@googlegroups.com, seattlep...@googlegroups.com
As many of you know, Team Snout is running a full-weekend Game (puzzle
hunt) in Portland this August, and applications open on Sunday at noon
(Pacific Time)! Those of you who care probably know all the details
already, but I am sending this reminder JUST IN CASE somebody has
forgotten.*

Here are the "official rules" and system requirements for the application:
http://www.gotovision.net/event.shtml

Everything you should need to know about the event is here:
http://wartron.net/README.TXT

Please e-mail GC if you have further questions.

Those of you planning to apply, I hope you get in! :)

Cheers,
~CKL

* Hi Rob! ;)

--