Informal coffee house event Saturday (26th)

Abraham Williams

Jun 22, 2010, 9:26:19 PM6/22/10
to SeattleHack
Saturday at 3pm I will be at Bauhaus Books & Coffee hacking away. This is not an official hack event but I wanted to kick things off with some smaller stuff. I expect to be there about 6 hours maybe more. You can always check in with me on Twitter to see if I am still there

I plan on working with Twitter's userstream alpha and storing the data in CouchDB. Depending on how much I get dine I will be working with CouchDB's mapreduce functions to find usage patterns in the Twitter data.

Please stop by to say hi or bring a project to hack on. I have a 12 inch beard so will be easy to find.

Google maps: http://goo.gl/22F5
Address: Bauhaus Books & Coffee, 301 East Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98122
CouchDB: http://couchdb.apache.org/

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | http://abrah.am
@abraham | http://projects.abrah.am | http://blog.abrah.am
This email is: [x] shareable [ ] ask first [ ] private.