We are looking for a farmers market representative and also a part time greenhouse propagator, both starting asap.
We appreciate you passing on this info to appropriate parties
Both positions eligible for helping in other areas of the company ranging from admin to landscape labor.
Positions 1: Marketer
Work selling plants (dozens of perennials and dozens and dozens of annuals) with us at the Farmers Markets around Central Puget Sound.
Sunday help needed sooner.
Saturday hep needed starting in May
Pay is $10-12/hr plus bonuses.
- Knowledge of plants or ability to learn very quickly
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Available weekends. Up to 2 days of in the spring, no more, which need to be approved with CEL Market Manager. Available weekend of March 4-5th
- Sales person-ship and customer service tack and skill.
Ability to get to WAY SOUTH Seattle greenhouse location.
- Valid drivers license and Able to drive manual transmission truck.
- Put in 1 day of working interview (unpaid) training on the job
Position 2: Propagator.
Previous GH experience helpful, but more importantly is your ability to follow directions HUSTLE and willingness to rock out in the greenhouse (this is no cake walk of a job)