Please accept my invitation to Edible Neighborhood Workshop & Edible Plant Sale

Stephanie Snyder

Apr 7, 2016, 5:44:47 PM4/7/16
to farmbi...@seattleglobaljustice.org

Meetup

You're invited!

Join Stephanie Snyder at Edible Neighborhood Workshop & Edible Plant Sale
Saturday, April 16, 2016
10:00 AM
Skyway Residence
11439 71st Place South , Seattle, WA
This Meetup is hosted by Seattle Permaculture Meetup. An Edible Neighborhood looks at a city or suburban block as a continuous edible landscape. During workshop from 10-12pm, we will cover the basics: introductions, plant lists for various sites, create ... (learn more)

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Stephanie Snyder from Seattle Permaculture Meetup.

Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: sup...@meetup.com

Unsubscribe from this type of email.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163